Switchable Re-Map Units

John @ DW

Reaction score
Website
www.designerwheels.co.uk
Hi Guys

We have a new product available that will allow you to re-map your own vehicle and then switch between the original and 2 modified maps when ever you want. You plug the unit into your cars OBD II port and download the original map then conect the unit to a pc via the USB cable privided. You then email the standard file to us and we will return 2 modified files for you to use. You can choose from Economy, Fast Road or Race for the modified files.
You then download the files into the unit and you can then upload which ever map you like into your ECU.

The unit, leads, CD ROM, instructions and 2 maps are usually £450 inc VAT and delivery.

As a special offer for Audi Sport users we are offering these units at £400 inc VAT and delivery for the rest of September.

If you want specific details for a vehicle please PM me.

Available for:
A3 8L 1.9TDi
A3 8P 1.9TDi, 2.0TDi, 2.0TFSI
A4 8E 1.9TDi, 2.0TDi, 2.0TFSI, 2.5TDi, 3.0TDi
A4 8K 2.0TDi, 3.0TDi
A6 C5 1.9TDi, 2.5TDi
A6 C6 2.0TFSI, 2.0TDi, 2.7TDi, 3.0TDi
Q7 3.0TDi
TT 8J 2.0TFSI

Is anything like this available for the petrol turbo engines ?? namely the 1.8 20v turbo in my 1999 A3 engine code AJQ... something like that would be right up my street

Sorry guys, the only Audi petrol engine this works with is the 2.0 TFSI. It's all down to the type of ECU each engine uses. It will not work with the Bosch ME7.5 ECU on the 1.8T engine. We can do a normal re-map for that engine if you are interested.

hi do you do this for the 2.0TDi 170 DPF? If it makes a differance I have an A3

Hi John,

...switch between the original and 2 modified maps when ever you want.

Does this mean you get the option to choose between 3 maps? (including the original)

ie STOCK, ECO, RACE

Sorry guys, the only Audi petrol engine this works with is the 2.0 TFSI. It's all down to the type of ECU each engine uses. It will not work with the Bosch ME7.5 ECU on the 1.8T engine. We can do a normal re-map for that engine if you are interested.

So I take it that it won't work with a 2.7T either then?