anyone interested, audi s3

nick-barnes07

Reaction score
selling my audi s3 as i have just bought a evo 8 mr cheap, here is the link to my s3, i think this is very cheap looking at all the rest of the 03 s3's, and considering the mods it has had done it, the car really is in mint condition, the car sits a lot lower then form the pic's now, http://www.pistonheads.co.uk/sales/876888.htm, or will sell standard if anyone would prefer standard

Congrats on the evo dude. pics???? shame bout the S3 lovely looking one, that will sell very quick me thinks.

Get the Evo pics up! Which one is it?

I hope you're ready for the fuel and running costs!!!

Car looks good though the miles would put me off. That said, i just sold my M3 with 106k miles on it with no problems. It was immaculate... and also modded. Good luck

Goodluck with the sale, it does look good and an 03 plate for that price cant be bad!!!

the evo is a evo 8 mr, the lightweight version, i am awaiting the log book for the evo at the mo as the previous owner lost the keys, hence why i picked it up cheap, will get some pics up as soon as its sorted, 110k on a audi 1.8t engine is nothing, that's only just warn in, the engines are bomb proof on them, i would take £5500 for it if anyone is interested of the forum, nick