CH Reps?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/18-BBS-STYLE-ALLOY-WHEELS-TYRES-MK5-GOLF-NEW-A3-LEON_W0QQitemZ170304526965QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_CarParts_Acc_Wheels_tyres_Trims_Car_Rims_ET?hash=item170304526965&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1689|66%3A2|65%3A12|39%3A1|240%3A1308

I went to this shop this morning, these are a very nice!

I would have thought that they'd be lower quality than their genuine cousins, but they look pretty good.

There will be people who'll say that you should buy the real thing, but the price is way different.

I want black/titanium BBS CK's ..... but at £1,500 a set (plus tyres) they ain't cheap.

Chris

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/18-BBS-STYLE-ALLOY-WHEELS-TYRES-MK5-GOLF-NEW-A3-LEON_W0QQitemZ170304526965QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_CarParts_Acc_Wheels_tyres_Trims_Car_Rims_ET?hash=item170304526965&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1689|66%3A2|65%3A12|39%3A1|240%3A1308

I went to this shop this morning, these are a very nice!

lee do you live in birmingham?

no not far though, dropped the Mrs off at the bull ring so called in.

and i'm not one for expensive rims, the more they cost the more you cry when they are curbed! Reps all the way, they are so cheap these days I tend to get a fresh set every year!

i just bought a set of those reps from the bay, seems like a great deal to me, £575 with tyres and delivery, cant beat that ;)

yeah he told me he sold a set and they were marked up wrong on ebay, should be 650, he was gutted! Probably yours you jammy git! :)

I like em but i think 18's are too small unless its slammed..

they really dont look like 18"s

Khalil are you from Brum??

cks or ch gotta be 19s or they look wack i think .....just my opinion though

Yes mate, just got back from there a little while ago, went to see a mate in Great Barr, spent alot of my years round the Aston area...

So you are in Great Barr, what are you driving??

Im not round there that often, but will keep an eye out for you :)

na from aston, drive a a3 2.0tdi dolpin grey 3door, its a 54 plate but with a new sline front bumper,

Aaaah, i'll have to keep an eye out for you, where do you work by the way??

PM me if you like

I know a Khalil from Aston thats all....

yeah he told me he sold a set and they were marked up wrong on ebay, should be 650, he was gutted! Probably yours you jammy git! :)
hey lee, did u manage to get the name of the guy from the wheel shop?
as you had said he sold me a set for £550 on ebay and admitted the price was wrong etc, well yurns out hes refusing to sell me the rims as his company had made a mistake?? i told him i had actually saved the webpage with the £550 buy it now price on screen, he says he had changed the listing a week before that to £650, and yet i have proof here, which i have just emailed him, annoying part is that they actually tried to take 6,750 from my card originally by mistake, so far there service has been shocking... so much for my great deal on rims:asskicking:

Sorry no idea what his name was, he was a Jamaican chap. I wouldnt fancy kicking off though, some of his mates looked handy! :)