Passed by a Tesco today. Diesel cheaper than Petrol!

A ha ha ha.....
I'm gonna take a risk and put my neck in the guilotine here and confirm that I'll be taken my Fiances dad Mondeo. It WILL be a stop gap between diesels...

My diary's commin in and already up to November I've got about 3000, which is light believe me! that's not including the rest of November & December or personal mileage. I just can't do it to ole stinky. Hopefully she'll go to a good home.

Fuel prices are reflected by demand of fuel. Obviously, everyones gone out to buy a super mini that does 40mpg+ out of their 1.0 petrol, which has bumped the price of petrol up.

Not to mention the fat bloke sat at number 10..

Looks like ill be setting off an hour earlier an driving to work at 40mph from now on!

I just this moment filled up 2 of my cars, the prices aint gone up at Shell yet(Sainsburys opposite, and BP a stone throws away is 105.9p for petrol already), but the guy working in the cashier told me 6AM it will go up, and probably by 3pence for both diesel and petrol.

I noticed that this morning, that the Shell was still at the lower price.

I filled up yesterday and I must say every station I went past had BIG queues, the one that I went to, everyone was queued up for 2 pumps, as the others had all finished, so i thought, they only had V power, so I toddled along to one of those, filled up at 109.9 a litre and just watched the others just stare at me as if to say 'what the heck is he doing!!!'

Anyway on a seperate note, has V power always been 99 octane???

I put a fiver in mine today to beat the rush.

Had to put "normal" stuff in it as i refuse to pay £1.20 a litre of BP ultimate when a few miles down the road its like £1.10 and i am going that way tomorrow,lol

I thought it was 98 as well, but the one on Stockfield Rd, had 99ron on the hand pump, so maybe something has changed???