Time for a change

Niknak

Reaction score
Hi all I fancy a change and am wondering how much I should ask for my car, I would rather it goes to someone who will appreciate her. had the timing belt etc done, regulary get over 50mpg even on short runs.

Ok it's a 2004 1.9tdi
100100 miles
Black
Sat Nav RNS-e
Miltek dual exit exhaust
S4 wheels with 2 x new tyres
Alcantara seats
RS4 gear knob
RS4 Pedals
Cruise
DIS
Silver trim
12 month road tax
P1020484.jpg

Picture050.jpg

Anyone any thoughts? I have checked autotrader and they go from £5k basic through to £9k.

H,i with that milliage i would say £5500-6000 trouble with all the extras is you will only command more if they were fitted as standard or someone is willing to pay for them,it will however put it ay an advantage to say a bog standard one about the same age,milliage ect, love the gear knob by the way, dose it have the correct gear positions on the top? is it a b5 one?

Good luck with the sale i would just think of a price i want advertise it and see how you go,

Whats next then?

Yeah I know this is why I am loathed to just trade it in, unless I put it back to standard and sell off the parts seperatly.

The gear knob has the correct gear positions on the top, ****** cold in winter !

Not sure yet been looking at B7's and BMW 330D's!

I was going to sell mine a while ago, but because I was only getting offers around what I could trade it in for I decided to keep mine as it wasn't worth selling for what people were willing to pay.
It was worth a lot more to me. I was very disappointed at what it was actually worth TBH

Yeah I know this is why I am loathed to just trade it in, unless I put it back to standard and sell off the parts seperatly.

The gear knob has the correct gear positions on the top, ****** cold in winter !

Not sure yet been looking at B7's and BMW 330D's!

If it were me i would go this way:

Find a car you want and see what they offer you for a trade in or if private the best deal you can get, revert the A4 back to standard and sell all the goodies seperate, you will get good money for them as they are all desirable mod's, as for the new one the B7 hasen't grown on me yet and my brother-in-law has a BMW 330d on a 54 plate, nice car looks good but as he says drinks diesel for fun!

If you decide to sell and revert to standard i'll have the gear knob off you as i am looking at a perfarated steering wheel and it would be nict for it to match, if not i'll just have to put my hand in my pocket a buy na new one,
Was it a B5 rs4 one or a b7?

Hi,

If you do decide to put it back to standard, I will be intrested in the RNS-E.

All the best with the sale.

Did you manage to sort the boot out?

definately take it back to std as far as is easily possible, I did this and then had to refit everything when I decided to keep it :sorry:

It's hard to imagine such a little man driving a big car... Thats the problem with user avatars :D

I must admit I've kept everything so that I can return the car to standard to sell, (except the black lower grille). I think it both makes the car more saleable to the 99% of motorists who aren't enthusiasts like us! And also the mod's will be worth more sold individually than they will collectively add to the car.

What B7's are you looking at specifically?

OK I am open to offers:-

Miltek
Gear KNob
Pedals
Anyone what some Alcantara seats?
I have a tuning box on also.

Got any pictures of the seats? Is that tuning box specific to the 1.9 TDi or can it be used on the 2.5TDi?

OK I am open to offers:-

Miltek
Gear KNob
Pedals
Anyone what some Alcantara seats?

How far back to standard you going to go as if the price is right i would be interested in your gear knob,cruise stalk with module and cowling, i notice from your pic of the seats that these were not fitted then, shame your dis is no good as i have an avant, i don't kimk offering people on here money for fear of offending so if interested in selling any of these items please send me a pm with what you want and we can go from there,
Thanks ,
Matt