Wilwood Brakes for S3?

doesnt give alot of info, i may ring them tommorow find out whats included, im intrigued

My thoughts also, im really intrigued as it would be an excellent upgrade, let us know how you get on dela.

so you want to downsize your disks then? 310mm in that kit vs 312mm now
avoid poly e or d pads - horrible things

Would that not be negated by the fact the calipers have that much more force behind them? Especially considering it's only a 2mm difference?

Bill you have probably been asked this a lot but what is your recommended brake upgrade for the S3?

Personally if you are on a budget then DS2500's, decent discs and Motul RBF660 fluid... if you have the cash then Brembos, 323mm LCR discs and Motul RBF660 fluid...

Bill does a Brembo kit...

<tuffty/>

I think the Brembo kit may be in order :hubbahubba:

They do work rather well, The Matt20vt's big turbo A3 Bill built had them on and its what convinced me to do the brakes on my car....

<tuffty/>

I wouldn't bother mate... non standard pads and rotors means it will be difficult to get replacements and no telling what they will end up costing... bit like the MTM brake conversions that use Porsche parts... expensive discs etc...

Bill's kit uses Brembo calipers for which pads are easily and cheaply available and 323mm Leon Cupra R discs which can be bought for less than £100 if need be...

<tuffty/>

Yup, for the Mo'vit bit brake kit for QS Tuning (uses porsche parts) they wanted £700 just for two front discs!!! :faint: