can any1 help with some part numbers

AARON77

Reaction score
need a part number for my rear diff and hadex unit???? would be real grateful as audi just dont want to know? the info is as follows 1999 S3 210 bhp

if its any help i know there was anothe member who has a spare diff and haldex sat in his garage...cant for life of rem who it was though..... lived down Prawns way IIRC

rack those brains animal pls??? ive pulled the fuse on my haldex and trying to drive her in the wet is making me crazy need the diff so bad? gonna get the performance haldex controller

you sure its the diff and not ya rear tyres? have you had the haldex oil/filter change?

also are you using ya traction control as the back end is definately a lot looser without it on

had the car 4 years an havent done anything different tyre wise and yes ive changed the haldex and the diff oil??? its ******** as the clutch is slipping as soon as the power goes to the rear?????

blimey..... i would pm prawn mate, his memory is better than mine....twos the fella who went to awesome and had loads of work done recently, hes had loads of issues with the car and think he may be selling the S3 too