Warranties????

AudiiduA

Reaction score
Hi all, how many of you have purchased a warranty? and who with, how much ect! but the biggest question! wich ones pay up????? have read stuff about the multitronic being problematic so after some insurance!!!!!:cool:

warrenty wise is ok long as ure stamped up but they do pay for genuine claima bought mine 4 279 rac tho froim dealer can u help me on my post

I have the AA "breakdown" insurance costs about £69 quid (if you are a member) and covers £500 towards the costs of any one repair from or as result of a breakdown at the side of the road. It does me....you can claim up to 5 times a year ....may not cover everything but it certainly lessons the pain of a huge repair bill....

The AA website states :

Cover for parts and garage labour

Serious faults could land you with unexpected repair bills if your car needs a part at the roadside or garage work following an AA breakdown. Breakdown Repair Cover gives you cover for:
  • replacement parts
  • garage labour
  • five claims of up to £500 per year including VAT, less a £25 excess
Breakdown Repair Cover costs from £73.50. We can also cover cars over 10 years old or those with higher mileage (100,000 miles) from £96.

Last edited:
iv beem with the AA before and found it very hard to get any money from them for parts and they are rubbish for car insurence too took my brother in law a long time to get paid out when some one hit his car so i find the AA to be a wast of time for any thing apart from brake down cover but thats just me thinking they have there fingers in to many pies

iv beem with the AA before and found it very hard to get any money from them for parts and they are rubbish for car insurence too took my brother in law a long time to get paid out when some one hit his car so i find the AA to be a wast of time for any thing apart from brake down cover but thats just me thinking they have there fingers in to many pies
I found this too, dont want to pay out! ok for breakdowns ect, but i need cover for a new gearbox if needed!!!!! so must be extensive warranty i suppose??