ABT sportline genuine side skirts

martinA4passat

Reaction score
Hello

I have a brand new boxed pair of ABT sportline side skirts for sale for B6 as sold as B5 skirts and turned out to be B6, full fitting instructions and parts included. These are genuine and still in the wrappers. Open to genuine offers.

DSCF5574.jpg

audi%20A4
DSCF5573.jpg

DSCF5576.jpg

DSCF5575.jpg

PM me with any questions :happy:

Last edited:
Hi, I'm not sure I bought them as saloon but I have been told the B5 skirts I am buying are the same saloon or avant. Maybe some one with more knowledge of the B6 could answer this?

Yes they fit the avant, same skirts for saloon.
The ABT skirts are nice, if I was to dress up a B6 again id be having ABT's on mine...get them bought!

They will be going on ebay on Sunday so if any one fancies them let me know.
Cheers

What does everyone think they would look like on my avant with the s4 door blades,or i could remove the door blades put the originals back on and have the skirts,not sure.

The ABT skirts look better on the avant than the saloon IMO but with the S4 blades Id say it will look overkill. You could always try though and if you not happy bang them on fleebay, you'll get your money back.

The small dog is £20.00, she is very friendly and very cheap to feed. not much of a guard dog though!

Skirts not sold yet so will be putting on ebay late afternoon will post a link.

Cheers

I sold some a year ago: u can get paisleyfreight to ship them anyhwere on mainland UK for £15 :)