Mk3 Golf VR6... Rate or Slate?

Id prefer to have a rado vr6, havn't drove any of them though lol, saw a rado the other day and prefer the looks to my mmk2 golf! Not keen on the mk3 looks,and i'm against vr mk2 golfs though, they should be about the 16v's!

sounds great, looks pretty much very nice, drives so so, handles not much, drinks way too much, and it sleeps at a mecanic shop each two days.

but i love it...

I am more a GTI fan

The VW ex demmo car that made me start this thread ...
greenvrniceshot.jpg

Greenvr.jpg

25072009387.jpg

A great daily runner. but does about 20 mpg combined

Was the pile of tyres in the picture spares for the front of the golf?

Picture was taken at parents house (dont live at home anymore) and the old man is a tyre fitter so there are always tyres on the driveway!! Just stupid size ones so never any use to me :eek:(
Also bought a set of 17inch BBS RC alloys which were very nice but never took any pictures with them on :eek:(

Mk4 Golf 4 motion can be picked up cheap now, same performance as a stock S3, sling a full exhaust & induction kit on it & you've got yourself a cheap mans R32, Not as easy & cheap to tune as an S3 but would make a great modern day alternative to the Mk3 VR we all know and love.

Ewan.

Some nice VR6's shown in this thread. Wish I had kept mine, cant beleive I sold it a month after a full engine rebuild.

So sweet and soooo smoove....