AUDI S3 2001 210HP help!!

CarlosS3S4

Reaction score
Hi all, I am new in the forum.
I own a Audi S3 2001 210HP and I think it has come the time to introduce some modifications to my audi.
I am interested in increasing HP as well as torque parameters and curve if possible. Have any of you had experience with manufacturers such as BSR Germany or any other whose products give you confidence, performance is warrantied and that you receive for what you pay???

I would like to hear your comments and experiences.

regards

Carlos
Spain

theres a link in my signature with some details. not sure about remapping in spain though matey.

is that the 3rd or 4th of today? seeing as its a friday i recon well get into double figures

i dont even bother keeping the whole "get dyno plots before you pay for a remap" thing anyway. no one sodding listens, sort of defies the point of a forum!

is that the 3rd or 4th of today? seeing as its a friday i recon well get into double figures

i dont even bother keeping the whole "get dyno plots before you pay for a remap" thing anyway. no one sodding listens, sort of defies the point of a forum!

It's not a complicated thing to understand, I agree with you. Look at what you are paying for, and make an educated decision.

hes in spain and only has a few choices. Revo maps are available in spain though. theres about 8-9 differentrevo dealers out there