So much for keeping it completely standard!!

paneristi232

Reaction score
Having long been in the mindset to not mess with my S3 I did a few bits to it this week. Boredom is a terrible thing. Firstly bought a set of RSTT 18" wheels ET33. Alot will say I now need spacers and lowering but I think its sits well and drives nicely. They are being taken off Monday and refurbished although they did arrive in pretty decent condition. The second upgrade was to replace the exhaust system, in the end I went for a Decat Supersprint Magnum (using the original down section) and wow am I pleased with it. It isn't unbearably noisy at all, has a nice lower tone on tick over and when the turbo spools up sings very nicely indeed. I feel the twin tail pipes do stick out slightly too much so am going to get them shortened by an inch or 2. I'll get some pics up soon but initially I am impressed with it. Don't instantly notice any extra performance but its nice to have a bit more noise at revs!!

J

once you start modding there really is no end.. Now youve gone and done it :rockwoot:

Here are some quick snaps.

5323ce0b.jpg

4de6895d.jpg

81c5f82d.jpg

J

you dont have a link to where you got the exhaust do ya mate?? that looks really nice!

Thanks for the comments guys. quattro1 have replied via PM. Forgot to mention that I had been warned that the lambda sensor warning light would come on the dash with having ftted the Supersprint but I am happy to report that the Lambda sensor unscrewed from the old system and connected to the Supersprint perfectly and tada not warning light!! Very pleased.

J

I also had the intention of keeping my S3 standard, appart from a remap... but 2 months later, i have just bought a 007P DV, and a Short Shifter, and still want a FMIC and downpipe lol.

Like they say, once you start, you cant stop!