Hi all !

loftylad

Gone but not forgotten.
Reaction score
I've been "lurking" on your forum for a while and thought I should pop in and say "hi"

Ordered my first ever Audi last month :w00t: Can't wait (but going to have to as I've been told that delivery is likely to be in the New Year(2011 !!!!! WTF ???) Never had to wait anywhere near that before...I guess Audi's must be pretty special, huh ? :laugh:

Looks like a great forum. Lots of info and banter.

Cheers
Lofty

hi there . welcome to the site , you will get plenty of help and advice on here , which audi model have you ordered , and what options we like to know everything lol

WELCOME to ASN bro... yeh as redleg said gotta tell us what ya have on order mate... we are a bit nosey like that haha....

Ha.ha. Thanks for the welcome. I realise that they’re not too popular on here, but as I’m both gay and a hairdresser, there was only one car for me…

…an A3 Cab Sport in Brilliant Red, black hood. MFSW, B/T prep, electric lumbar (I’m old!), ‘leccy powerfold mirrors & center armrest.

Still can’t get over the times from order to delivery. Dealer has “no idea” about build or delivery dates.(ordered last month) Is this normal?

Hiya Lofty and welcome. Car sounds great. Good things are worth waiting for! thats what I say!!!!

We will also help you spend what money you have left on mods for the car once it arrives lol, have fun.