Can some one please help?

TURBOTRONICS

Reaction score
I just don’t seem to have any luck me at all
I was out earlier in my b6 s4 when it suddenly seemed to drop a cylinder or at least that what it felt like and a light came on on the dash
Its been having what felt like a hesitation for some time now gradually getting worse until today
Now iv noticed that 5 out of the 8 cols have been changed so im assuming this is a common fault on them
So I decided to take the old looking ones out to see if it was possible to see any faults but dip **** me pulled on some coolant piping to pull it out the way and snapped one of the adapters covering me and the car in hot coolant
Iv tried to fined some where to get a replacement but failed

Can any one please tell me where besides audi I might get one of these adapters ( its as you look under the bonnet on the left hand side under the air intake 2 big pipes and one small one )
And would a coil give the above problems?
The coil only seemed to play up when its was hot

Please help

Coil packs are common, and will trow up a light on dash! need to get it on a vagcom if possible! the plastic pipe bit may have to be Audi only?? or try halfords or most other motor factors! hope you get it sorted?? somebody on here may be local to you with vagcom??? ask...

i think i need to get it on a vag com make sure its not a crank position sensor
any one in the wigan area whith one who could help please