New Wheels? RS6

Got a set of -50mm H&R springs on mine matey with exactly the same 'genuine' wheels as yours, have absolutely no issues whatsoever with rubbing/catching or speed bumps etc and the handling is awesome for just a set of springs, I honestly can't praise them enough on looks and performance :cool:

Last edited:
Aint it great...

James let the modding begin :)

Once you start you cant stop hehe

Better pictures mate... deffo needs lowering.... Kinda biased... KW coils :)

Thanks for the advice, i dont know what to go for? Coils or Springs and Shocks? I am thinking 50mm drop though on it.

Anybody know where you get the kits from? any sites? ebay links etc etc

Bailey

Forgot to mention AMD might be still doing their coilover offers on Weitec and KW's and I think AP...

Not a photoshop expert... but did a little chop....

Hows this James...

lowered.jpg

think a little votex would make it a bit more aggressive apart from the rear... deffo spolier.

Last edited:
Not too sure about V-maxx to be honest...
I think your best bet is to speak to daimain (think thats his name) from DPM... he is normally in this forum with offers and recommendations.

Looks good James. You pleased with how she looks? Regarding lowering as said send a pm over to damien @ DPM. He a good guy and be able to recommend some good set ups for you. Also if your looking for an kits try votex you could get the lower lip for the front, side skirts, rear valance and rear spoiler. A few of the guys have that kit on there cars. Looks quite good

ditto to what Benskin07 said about the votex :)
although not a fan of the lower rear bit...

I definatly will be getting front splitter, side skirts, rear spoiler and i am gonna keep the back as it is without the votex, the rear splitter is horrid.

Got a few more snaps of my car, i gave it a clean today after i got back from the Renault World Series at Silverstone

80.jpg

81.jpg

82.jpg

83.jpg

84.jpg

85.jpg

86.jpg

I am definatly going to go for coilovers aswell now, Anyone got any views or thoughts on ones to get?