Cupra r splitter

what did you use paul
Polyurathene sealer
you can over paint it and it stays flexi but sticks like **** to a blanket .

tiger_seal.jpg

Last edited:
I might glue mine on and take the screws out... it's screwed on right now, but QuattroJames is a man who likes to make sure things are fitted properly (!!).... if I catch mine on anything it's not just gonna take the splitter and/or S-Line lower off, I reckon everything up to my sun-visors are in danger ;)

I think I'll glue it, but leave the screws in and then in a few days, pop the screws out.... more concerned about winter if we have another snowy one - I was using mine as a plastic snow-plough last year :)

I still have mine (2 years) siting in my garden shed, the idea of screw hole's and glue on the s-line lower put me off. I'm with lostbok in the fact if it was to catch on anything and rip off that's a shed load of money to replace the lower part of the s-line bumper so i'm passing on fitting mine.

i dont think i would bother if i had a s.line bumper my self but as iv got the standerd one its not that low so ok

if I catch mine on anything it's not just gonna take the splitter and/or S-Line lower off, I reckon everything up to my sun-visors are in danger ;)

Haha that'll slow you down for the speed bumps!

Nice looking splitter in my spare room :p

Need to get trimming it!

Dont tempt me simon, its getting dark haha :D

use a tourch hehehehe only a few screws id have to put mine on the second i got it lol

getting mine this thursday, fitting sline lower and the splitter so going to really change the look, trickiest part will be making the mesh grilles. il do some before and after pics and post them up.

Make sure you fix it well. Mine folded underneath the car going down the motorway!!

how fast was you going and how many screws did you put in it ;-)

quattro180 - I was driving through 2ft deep snow at 30mph.... and bent it a little.... quattroJames made SURE mine was on tight!!!

look subtle, but mean.... gotta love it....

I went to an AOC Open Day at Tonbridge Audi today, and saw Cupra Splitters on everything ranging from a TT, B5/B6 to an S2!

it is cheap and must be the easys way to change the front of your standerd bumber how can you not have one ;-)

my mate did mine for me,, owns his own body shop,,

good news is i did 140 more or less all the way back to sheffield from cornwall, and its still as strong as ever.. looks awsome too,, really aggresive!!!!

LUCYPICS005-1.jpg

yeah you maaaaayyyyyyyyy not what to put up how fast you was going and put a pic of your car with the reg on it kinda hanging your self there mate

errrrrrrrrrrrm that should have been,, 40 all the way back,, traffic was a nightmare! PMSL!

one of the best mods going. cheap and makes the front tough as

mine too

splitter.jpg

I really want to source an s-line badge for my front grille but there seem to be so many different types on ebay :( no idea where to get one / a part number