Bluetooth retro fit help

cooploop

Reaction score
Hi,
I have just bought an A6 Avant 2.7 Tdi S-line Lemans (2008) and I am looking to retro fit bluetooth.
It has MMI Basic and a single slot CD and MFSW.
I have been trawling this forum trying to establish which unit to buy and I think i would prefer OEM.
Can anyone advise me what I need to buy to fit this to the car. I would be happy to try fitting it myself if there is a guide somewhere on here maybe? or if anyone can recommend someone to fit it (Glasgow area).
Also can I buy a multichanger and and replace the single slot Cd directly or would I need anything else?

Any advice appreciated.

Cheers.

Get yourself down to mancheaster and see Craig at index its a drive, but in the long run it will save you loads of money in retrofitting.

I'm a lttle confused about the single CD comment. to my knoledge Audi dont do a single CD drive especially for a car of your year. Typically on most A6's with sat Nav, you would have the DVD drive in the boot for the Nav and a 6-disk changer in the Glove box.

Last edited:
Thanks for the advice. I don't have sat nav. It only has a single cd in the glovebox and I am wondering if it is a straight swop for a multi changer?
Cheers

You have MMI basic +

That is a single CD/Radio/Controller in the glovebox, amp in the boot and not much else. You cannot replace the single CD with a 6 CD as it is the radio and screen controller module combined with the CD. So you can add a 6 CD along side it, effectively 7 CD's.

I have bluetooth kits and 6 CD changers for your car. But it is not something you can install yourself.