European headlight switch

rick89

Reaction score
I have purchased this switch and have had it for a while now trying to figure out how to make the drl part of the swtich work. If anyone knows what needs to be done to make this switch work please let me know.

A3_TT_Switch.jpg

What headlights do you have?

Thats of the TT & as never seen the drl seperate switch on the led drl's YET, but I use this on my 54 A3 fully functional with upgraded modules & wiring, but yes would be for bixenons

ah makes sense now i knew i had saw the switch before somewhere but couldn't think what car from lol

my car has halogens but is there anyway to make that function on the halogen. ive seen some Uk cars have a switch there but its not a drl one and it works on the halogen for another purpose. i recently bought those led headlights from crazygod on ebay and i was wondering i could somehow get that switch to control my leds to go on and off.

it's the headlight level adjustment. it wouldn't be needed on a car with LED DRLs because it would have xenons and have auto levelling.

the headlights i got online are not autoleveling ones, but if theres a way to get that part of the switch to work for anything it would be usefull.

Depends on the switch, but certainly a possibility, are you technically minded, if so then should be able to figure that yourself, if not then you looking for someone to do for you?