Audi A3 Front Chin Spoiler

i prefer post 22 pic but thats my opinion i might even get one of them myself till conversion time lol , if you do get it then once its on and all painted get a few pics on here i would love to see it on a car painted the same colour

I prefered post #22 as well but was double the price. here is a pic of the one i am getting but on single grill, so i guess it will be looking similar
FA062.jpg

that looks good are you going for the sport front end then not the s-line or s3 im going for the s-line as everybody is doing the s3 at the mo and i do like the s-line bumper but this pic is starting to make me change my mind a bit lol

I prefered post #22 as well but was double the price. here is a pic of the one i am getting but on single grill, so i guess it will be looking similar
FA062.jpg

that looks similar-ish to the lower part of the '09 S-Line bumper. i'd be interested to see what it looks like when it's fitted. try and get it blended into your bumper rather than having the line. it'll look 1000x better

thats whats making me worried about the lines wether is going to fit perfect like on the picture but ill try my hardest to blended, but then i shall ask the garage. Once i get it and paint it ill post some pics for you lot, plus s3 bumper is lovely i wish i had the guts for the big conversion untill then i try this it only costed me 85£ with shipping so not bad

So this is the outcome of my front chin spoiler, i am very happy with the looks it looks great i like it better then votex now and any other spoilers, but the fitting sucks it took a while to fit the way it should as bcuz the quality wasnt that good either its fibre glass very light and flexable. So it costed me 100quid to for prep work paint and fix.

11910968.jpg

if it was less ott would look a little liek the 2010 sport model

i think that's the point?

i like it personally. would look a lot better on an 8P2, but very good none the less.

just out of interest what colour is your car, and did it come out of the factory that colour?

In real life car looks better with this front spoiler it gives the sport look and lowered but next for me would be side skirts...
something like s3 one but its hard to find.
The color is blu caelum its sprayed but this color comes only for s3 exclusive