roof rails for sale

eskie boi

Reaction score
hi
just wondering if any1's got any roof rails for sale
thank

There is a Classified Ads section on the forum to advertise for Parts Wanted, and you can also check the relevant sections to see what people are selling.

Not sure that's the case Roswell. Local Audi dealer reckoned they would supply and fit for the same cost as the new (optional extra) price if a car coming through the system didn't have them.

Depending on Labour rates I reckon it must only be a couple of hours labour (at Bodyshop prices) so probably not that complex... I could be wrong though so worth a check!

Its not so much of an easy job tbh, getting the bolts all lined up in the correct position can be fun & especially in a car roof, but iirc I think there are some premarked locations on the roof to drill the holes, would make life so much easier for installers as I install sharkfins & thats fun enough for sure, but as long as they seal up properly then should be fine, I'd like some black rails for my SB then I can sell my chrome ones.

Interesting our current Phantom Black SB Tdi170Q has stainless rails... not available on the BE so have ordered Black on Black, the stainless do look really good and set the car off. IMHO

if you already have roof rails id get them rapped in black pal

I think the wrap on these would be fairly obvious tbh, I'd prefer to change them for the proper black ones, thus no damage whilst in use where as a wrap would get torn anyway.

I've heard you have to remove the interior headlining if the car didn't have roof rails as a factory fit. Don't think I'd fancy it, but I'm sure many of you modders will have attempted much more difficult tasks in your time :)

Carson is a legend & loves bucket seats :)

It isnt that bad of a job if you have the templates, patience & balls to drill your roof.

LMK if you need the templates.