Just bought a 2000 w reg A4 1.8TQS well happy!!!!

I saw that ad, looks like a minter and well looked after, though i did notice someones fitted the wrong rear springs to it at some point, as it has positively tractor like rideheight at the back.

dsc00871.jpg

nice!! i saw that car, looks mint! they are great cars, cant say mine has ever let me down!

welcome looks sweet... even the DIS is very clear as common fault on the b5

i got a audi a4 1.8 tqs in king fisher blue ill uploads pics recently bought it off pistonheads

do you mind if i ask how much this went for please?

only asking as i'm looking for one!

thanks.

Same colour as mine too. Apparently they only did 10 this colour but not sure how true that is.

Yep LY1B too. There is one that goes about near me too. Its a guy that used to work at audi that has it and its him that says they only sold 10 in that yellow.

thats what the bloke said i got mine off, it is a different yellow to anything else i've seen

He said there was 10 as well? Yeah its nothing like the immola yellow you get the s4 in anyway.

Yup just checked LY1B as well, 1 of 10!!! how rare!! i have done 1400miles since i got it now, and not a slight hiccup, there is one fault that i have noticed, seems like the drivers door switch is not working as the interior lights dont come on when door opened, also no indication in DIS but the boot and other doors are fine.
I have fully serviced and new coolant and thermostat as it was taking ages to get warm, also the guage never went to 90!! but all sorted now.
the wheels are pretty nakered and i think i will just replace them for now with some aftermarket ones you can get some great deals on wheel and tyre packages now!
Just did an aftermarket HID conversion as well as the old candles were not the best!!! much better now i can actually see the road!!
i have driven it twice now from Edinburgh to Salisbury and she averaged according to DIS about 33mpg so pretty happy with that, but that is me driving quite reserved! but still just above the speed limit!!
noticed the exhaust was not in the best of condition so thinking may need a new one any thoughts best one to get? Milltek? OE?

all in i love the car :)

Milltek would be good but expensive. My exhaust looks a bit passed it but still doeas the job after 193k.

milltek is about £545 on ebay, as i'm looking at one myself but think my mate can get me one for about 30% less (see if he actually can)