whats it worth guys??

andy tdi130

Reaction score
Time to sell the Audi, company Focus on the way.
Im the second owner ( been in family since new), its in really good condition, excellent history, 130bhp sport version with cruise,Bose upgrade but now on 184,000 miles. What should I advertise it at???

polished001-1.jpg

not sure what its worth but feck me its got some shine....nice

not enough info!

check Parkers, but you'll have to know the year, plate, transmissions (5sp/6sp/auto)... extras and service history* help too and then it's a bit of guesswork and looking at the extras and what else is on autotrader to see what you're up against.

*turbo's replaced, clutch done, cambelt and waterpump last done?

Audi A4 Saloon (00-04) - Used Prices - Parker's

Current guestimates would be around £2500-£3000-ish (given the 2x average mileage) assuming it's a 5 speed 2001 X-reg or anything up to £7500 if it's a 2005 (05-plate) and somebody's willing to overlook the 3x average mileage.... unlikely, but if the extras set it apart and somebody is confident in the service history....http://www.parkers.co.uk/cars/used-prices/Valuation.aspx?deriv=23833&plate=78#amount=8000&years=3

2002 on a 51 plate, original clutch still ok ish, new tyres all round, 5 speed. aircon no longer works, must be the pump as its full of fluid with no leaks. cam-belt just done. full audi history to 80k then independant and every bill ever spent on it (loads of paper!!)
Cheers guys

Anything from £2500-£3500, my initial impression was probably just over £3k, but at £3k, you're up against this stuff: Quattro 2.5TDI, full leather, working air-con, re-conditioned turbo, 2/3 of the mileage.

The highest price I could see for something comparable is £4500, but again, 2/3 mileage - but it's a 1.9 TDI130 52 plate saloon and there's a few others around the same age and 120k mile in a similar price range, but you're talking about the slightly newer 6 speed versions.

You could try asking for £4k, if you've got time to kill, but things like the aircon and ANY sign of clutch slippage will rapidly push you closer to £3k.