S-Line/S4 Door Blades

N80KRR

Reaction score
Is there anyone within a 30miles of Gatwick have an A4 with an S-line kit or an S4 who would be willing to for a weekend or possibly a couple of days during a week trade door blades from a bog standard A4? Obviously some sort of payment would be arranged via PM :beerchug:.

:anbet::anbet::anbet:

maybe he is going to make mould and do super cheap door blades! :D

Exactly that. Got a guy I work with whose going to help me but need some donor blades to mould from. But can't buy any with the wife excepting twins. So was offering my door blades for a weekend so you don't have to drive around without door blades on your motor. But if anyone is willing to lend me there door blades for a weekend then contact me please.

if you're not damaging them at all, which i'm guessing you aren't as you 're asking to borrow them, go buy a set from audi and then take them back monday

i think there is a small chance they will get damaged to be fair ethere taking them off may shear off the bolts holing them on to the door
or when your mate makes the mould of them may damage the paint mate id do as mattrs said to be safe and that way if some thing does go wrong you just buy the one or how ever many get marked good idea though maty

I've got mine off without any hassle. And have taken moulds from painted objects before without any paint transfer by using pva release agent. Thought I'd ask as someone would be getting a set for their troubles but never mind just have to remain a pipe dream until the terrible two are born.

i did say a small chance mate ;-) and its a good idea i dont have them my self so cant help at all

what do you think you could make the moulds for? and selling price? Im interested in a small investment....

What do you think you could make the moulds for? and selling price? Im interested in a small investment...

This sounds like dragons den, i'd be interested in making an investment for a share of the huge profits you would make from this if they turn out to be good.

Jay

Don't wana come across all boffin and that but S4 and S-Line blades are different.

From what I understand the S4 blades are more aggressive.

Good luck N80KKR!!

S4 blades are indeed much more aggressive as discussed in the recent group buy thread - there was no preference expressed here for which type was required though.

if anyone wants s-line blades for £270 plus delivery give me a pm. genuine audi, set of four!

Guys, are B6 and B7 blades the same fitment?

yes, b6 & b7 's-line' blades are the same & also b6 & b7 s4 are the same. s-line & s4 are different though

are a6 the same? just noticed someone at work has a set of those. they look quite rounded though so I'm assuming no, plus they'll probably be longer too.

SOMEONE GIVE THE MAN SOME DOOR BLADES!!!!

PLEASE!!!! by the way... how much do you reckon you can make the replicas for?? rough price if ya dont mind me askin...

To be honest I have no clue on price yet, I need to see how many layers of matt and exactly how difficult they are to create. Looking at the prices for the genuine articles I'm sure it would come in under half. But as stated I really need to get some to see exactly what I'd need to use, there is also a possibility (only a possibility though) that I could offer them painted too. Have also spoken to some folks with some carbon so that's also another option. But that's jumping way ahead of myself.