VF34 S3 going on the bay.

New idea, dont like the interior, strip it and turn the Black S3 into a track slag.

Nice idea but no thanks. This is my everyday car and I need to sell whatever's left to cover the £5.5k spent!

Just found out the name of the last owner and also the name of the owner when the conversion was carried out in July 2007 at a cost of 9K!!!!

Going to call Jabbasport in a bit and find out what was done :)

Good work fingers crossed you can find as much information our as possible.

All being well Saturday Dave. It's ****** miles away, almost Sunderland. Pompey are playing Barnsley so I might just stop off on the way back and watch the game!! LOL

All being well Saturday Dave. It's ****** miles away, almost Sunderland. Pompey are playing Barnsley so I might just stop off on the way back and watch the game!! LOL
whats that a conference game?? :)

i like that car....but im not a fan of the blue inside.
it is a lot of car for the money...if its in tidy shape
i like...congrats man!

A re-trim of the alcantara should only cost about £350-400
Cheaper than new seats....?

Swap the bumpers, front wings, doors, bonnet and boot, then you'll only have to get the roof and rear quaters sprayed, or just leave the roof black

You're all missing the point! I don't want a BLACK car, or one with BLUE interior, or one that has done 135,000 miles!!

I want my RED, yep that's RED one with all the bits on it! lol

You're all missing the point! I don't want a BLACK car, or one with BLUE interior, or one that has done 135,000 miles!!

I want my RED, yep that's RED one with all the bits on it! lol

lol we know, you just need to work out how to get both S3's to bill now

Getting them both to Bill is no problem. Paying to do the work is the issue!! LOL