Crystal Blue S3?

DSC00857.jpg

Thats my tormaline green S3, doesn't look like that now, i crashed it last night.

What happened :(

Smacked another car up the ****!

Just hope it's not a write off.

So do we...if it is, buy it back and keep it on the road mate, sad to see such a rare example disappear.

I'm glad i've found this thread because I bought the crystal blue S3! :D And the price I paid for it..... £7800. I wouldn't usually spend this much on an 8L S3 but it is absolutely mint and i've never seen one in this colour before!

:iagree::sign_pics::sign_pics::sign_pics:
Lol

Chance to pic whore...

My Merlin Purple, special order on the S3...

SAM_0733.jpg

i hope my wife doesnt see this, she'd be getting mine resprayed lol, ive only ever seen 1 that colour Ian and it too had cream interior, used to be owned by a RMC quarry manager at twecher up here, a stunning colour :thumbsup:

Well these are the pics I took when I got it home but im currently in the process of fitting coilovers and TIP so as soon as its all done (hopefully by the end of next week) I'll get some decent photos of it up! :)
IMG_01501.jpg

IMG_01491.jpg

Very nice dude....i like the colour.

Here's a little update. Currently fitted 8J TTRS wheels, 20mm rear & 10mm front spacers, coilovers, forge 007p, samco tip, k&n cone and custom heatshield to go with it

S3026.jpg

S3025.jpg

S3024.jpg

S3023-1.jpg

I was wondering about those alloys on an 8L the other day. Have you got any bigger photos? I wonder how many Crystal S3's there are!

I Like that, nice an different :thumbsup:

I was wondering about those alloys on an 8L the other day. Have you got any bigger photos? I wonder how many Crystal S3's there are!

Well I've never seen another 8L S3 in that colour and probably never will! There's probably only around 5 max in the country! I'll try and get a bigger photo of the wheel for you!

Chance to pic whore...

My Merlin Purple, special order on the S3...

SAM_0733.jpg
Holy thread revival batman lol

I bought this car at the weekend @Ian W
Just wondering if you had any details on car? History, key etc??

Was actually search for wheel picture and this is how I found thread.