S4 winter protection pt 2

S4twiggy

Fully Certified Detailer!!
Reaction score
today was a good day turned bad, managed to get all the work done and the first coat of wax on so i thought id get the new EBC red stuff pads on my rears, whilst inspecting the caliper i realised that my piston had sealed and was a ****** to get off i can say that, ive cleaned up the piston and the housing is ready for tomorro for a good clean out, lets hope TPS get the seal kit to me asap. anyway whilst the car was still up on axle stand i finished the car off with the 3 coats of wax she was being treated too. heres some pics i took of today. tomorrow will be the inside detail and the engine bay will get a good seeing to.

Photo0147.jpg

Photo0148.jpg

Photo0149.jpg

Photo0150.jpg

Photo0152.jpg

Photo0154.jpg

Photo0159.jpg

Photo0156.jpg

Photo0163.jpg

Photo0162.jpg

Photo0160.jpg

Photo0157.jpg

Photo0158.jpg

any correction to the car will be done in spring before show time and when it gets warmer as i was moocho freeoo today but look forward to doing tomorrow now to get her ready for this winter ahead.

lol yes mate she is sitting nice and tight on the axle stand, widow maker is only there as i didnt want to take it out as i thought the pads were going to be out and in in no time. my jack needs hydraulic fluid so nackered at the moment anyway plus when i need to lift the car i need to use the widow maker(lol) to lift it enough to get the jack under

ohhhh tha megs flag looks nice were u get tha lol

lucky u dont need to lay under the car do do the brakes lol the widow maker or ur jack wouldnt go high enough lol

cheeky git lol true though, unfortunately my mahoosive man body cant get into many tight spots, if i need to get under the car i dangle the car on string above me on the rafters of the garage, now that is a game of fun and death lol

cheeky git lol true though, unfortunately my mahoosive man body cant get into many tight spots, if i need to get under the car i dangle the car on string above me on the rafters of the garage, now that is a game of fun and death lol

lol lol if u neeed a hand 2day but give me a shout im in the house board

cant get the seals until saturday dude so the car is ******** until then, my old man will do my brakes as me and colin are doing that A3 this weekend