Red Carbon Fibre S3!!

Saw this today when I came outside flannels in Leeds it was parked round corner, Its a good job but doesnt look right imo, like said some bits wrapped in carbon colour like mirrors, bonnet, roof & boot maybe as you could get away with that but not red carbon & not the whole car

Saw this today when I came outside flannels in Leeds it was parked round corner, Its a good job but doesnt look right imo, like said some bits wrapped in carbon colour like mirrors, bonnet, roof & boot maybe as you could get away with that but not red carbon & not the whole car

Should of got a photo Phil.

Did i mention the same guy got his rs4 b7 wrapped in sprint blue carbon fibre! That looks the sh1t

Some black carbon would look sweet in there to!!

I like it, its different and can always be put back to norm. Think it will look good in the summer! But mirror colour needs changing!

Last edited:
I'm guessing this is the same S3 up for sale on PH. As there cant be that many red carbon S3 driving around. Photos dont do it any justice either. Here the link Audi : 2007 CARBON RED S3 340BHP REMAP MILLTEK WITH BUCKETS
2391343-1.jpg

i think some of these people make the prices up to see if any bellend turns up to pay it...... no way that car is worth that, on this planet!!

just realised hes asking £23k! thats £4k more then i paid for my year older car from an Audi dealer!!
think they are in their own little world asking that much
and your right N8 the inside is looking a little tired and the photos arent doing it any favours... you would have thought you would have the car spotless and use a decent camera on a sunny day, not a grubby car with what look like iPhone photos on a wet evening

yep... why the feck did he wrap it then sell it? the paint must have been *****! if not what a waste of money + i think its fugly!

Sorry to have offended anyone who enjoys rubber flooring inside their car :)

Rubber mats are the ones. I had these in my last car for it's 1st winter. They stayed on the car Permanently after that my carpets were mint after four years and when I came to sell the car I had my fresh mats to put in. As you say phil they also real easy to clean! And you don't have to ever worry bout muddy feet! they are a bit ugly though...

Not wanting to sound off, but why would you advertise your car on Autotrader as having a full red carbon wrap and not show anything that resembles a close up shot of the finish/effect of the carbon wrap??

And why use poor quality photo's?, i've always sold my own cars with my own photo's taken on a sunny day after the car has been spruced up?

He mustn't want to sell it!, which is probably why it's overpriced!

Just my tuppence worth!

haha! how much are the AUDI ones?? part nos?

dont have the p/ns atm perhaps someone will follow up with it they were 52 quid two years ago so prolly around 70, just coat them with tyre laquer looks really good

Not my cup of tea. But hey ho. Each to there own. Excellent workmanship

I think it will look a lot better in the flesh. In the photo it just looks like it has really flat paintwork. Fair play for doing it though :thumbsup: