MAF's and Boost Leaks --> Info please.

Got your PM, see above, that was the FPR causing the issue. If yours looks like that then you need fresh fuel hose.

Hi Dave ive just read through your thread and like the guys who posted the other day im having the same issues. Although as prev mentioned i do have the charg/throttle pressure drop fault logged. Im interested to know what that pic was and how to check ??

Also any other pointers would be great !!

Cheers

That pic is the fuel pressure regulator covered in melted fuel hose. To check yours just pull the FPR out and check.

Check the FPR... too rich fault codes can be triggered by rotting rubber from fuel hoses blocking the FPR and increasing the fuel pressure beyond what the ECU can adapt out..

clogged-fpr.jpg

Fuel system too rich fault code? see inside, it might be this - SEAT Cupra.net - SEAT Forum

<tuffty/>

Only seen your reply tuffty, no FPR as its only a early 150 a4. I know I should not be posting on the a3 sections but you lads over here are a lot more switched on with the 1.8t. I've pressure tested the boost pipe and tried 3 mafs, all giving the same readings as I got when last posted. Should mention I've got a 3" maf housing, 380cc injectors and 3" cat also as well as Dan's turbo and fmic upgrades.