turbo info and budget coilover reveiws

4rings

Reaction score
hi all. am currently saving for a 1.8t audi a3 2wd

1st thing i would like to no is how do you get that wastegate flutter?? i love the sound always have done but dont no ****** all about turbo's so if i dont ask i dont no i guess :) also which came with the ko3s turbo's?? and why are they better?? handle more boost i guess??

also looking at a set of coilovers maybe jom or fk??

if people have had/got them could they just write up if they have been ok or if they have had problems e.t.c

thanks rob.b

Plenty of info on budget coilovers here

http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/a3-s3-...eap-ebay-coilover-thread-jamex-how-guide.html

As for the waste gate flutter any odd noise on our turbo's are generally a bad thing IMO. you could fit a forge split-r dv to get the dump noise but this still isn't great for your car, also most people who fit them on here have nothing but problems with them and change to somthing like a forge 007p,

Cheers Matt

get a forge 007p with a jetex cone filter.. thats what i have.. sounds sexual and chatters away merrily :D

get a forge 007p with a jetex cone filter.. thats what i have.. sounds sexual and chatters away merrily :D

i was getting compressor surge aswell. i found out my vacuum pipe was split going from the inlet manifold to the DV.