anybody interested in s3 3dr passenger sideskirt?

Lewbo

Reaction score
is anybody interested in a brand new 3 door passenger s3 sideskirt
part number 8p3 853 859 GRU
pm if interested thanks

s3skirt.jpg

open to offers thanks lewis

dont really know, its what its worth to somebody else if that helps :)

Well I'm sure someone will come along and let you know so you don't get conned. I am interested but have no spare funds ATM also need two lol

i did have the two and was going to sell as a pair but my friend really needed the drivers so sold to him in the end lol well if anyone interested just pm me thanks

this should be picked up by someone, i've got all the parts for my S3 skirts just waiting on fitting but if it helps they cost £115 each brand new in primer just like your (one) advertised

my advice to possible buyers - grab this one and get the other new from TPS or Audi, split the cost between them and the saving will pay for the end caps or door bottom strip that are also required for the conversion

That was cheap pal where you get them from I got mine from audi and cost me £150 + Vat each few months ago, has to be worth 110 or so as it is brand new and with the vat increase they are Now £180 Inc. Vat.

What is tps never heard of them? Website?

TPS - Trade parts for VAG, you need and trade accounnt but as said far cheaper than audi, friend of mine gets me what I need from it. They have several branches as far as I know

Can anyone just buy from there or do they have to be in the motor trade, I know plenty of people with own garages ect who would get an account, wish i would of known this before hand lol thanks anyways :)

you need a trade account or someone with a trade account. not open to general public.