electric window clips

hilly

Reaction score
does anybody know the part number for the electric window clips?my drivers side is not working and want to order the part or know the proper name for them?

Would this be the reason why my drivers windows not working.

When it was snowing quite bad the window froze up an tried to put the window down and it come down a tiny amount then jammed. Ever since it the window doesnt move up or down on the button but i can here the motor trying when i press the button.

Would this be the reason why my drivers windows not working.

When it was snowing quite bad the window froze up an tried to put the window down and it come down a tiny amount then jammed. Ever since it the window doesnt move up or down on the button but i can here the motor trying when i press the button.

Most likely mate, yes. They are common as monkeys bright red bums for going....

It wouldn't be so bad if it wasn't a complete **** to do. You simply have to take the door subframe off to do it.

I fixed mine by fitting another door because I'm lazy.... (and someone crashed into my door - lol)

Ok well il order 2 clips from the bay as i seen some on there for a few quid and have a bash at it, hope its just the clips

Ok well il order 2 clips from the bay as i seen some on there for a few quid and have a bash at it, hope its just the clips

No, no, no. Get them from Audi, they are loads cheaper, the bay is a rip off for these. It's the LCR splitter all over again.

Get the pinky red ones as they are the revised ones that don't break so much. Apparently.

Cheers for the heads up. I did see them on the bay for £3 though.

Will get them from audi anyway just in case i need to take them back if needs be.

Took my door card off and it seems like the actual wire has snapped were it goes into the motor. One of the white things with the springs around them connected to the motor has also broken too.

What would be the best way to fix this, any ideas guys.