TOP GEAR... SUNDAY! (Im in it!)

Gops

Badger 5 Edition
VCDS Map User
Reaction score
Hi peeps! Just a reminder that top gear is on sunday! I also had the priviledge to go to see the new episode! It was GREAT fun to be there and to take pics with the stars of the show! I wont ruin what happened on the show but it was quite good! Watch out for the baby jesuss stig! :tapedshut:

Hi peeps! Just a reminder that top gear is on sunday! I also had the priviledge to go to see the new episode! It was GREAT fun to be there and to take pics with the stars of the show! I wont ruin what happened on the show but it was quite good! Watch out for the baby jesuss stig! :tapedshut:

NIce one.
I've been trying to get tickets for ages, no luck though :(

Can't wait.

Nice one! Going by the montage thing that they do, this one looks like a good season! I was lucky enough to go to the recording a couple of times too. Did you count how many times Clarkson said c*nt? lol

Yeah he said it alot!! Funny guys though! The Amount these guys swear is Phenomenol but hilarious! My sister was on the waiting list for years! Good timing as it was her birthday yesterday!

nice one, cant wait for it! Heard Tiff is there to stay? maybe a rumour though his training in the xmas episode as stig replacement seemed much better! He blatantly better than the old stig aka collins!

NIce one.
I've been trying to get tickets for ages, no luck though :(

Can't wait.

Same, In the time ive been on the waiting list I've managed to get a degree, join a car company and get to surrey to support our cars as they review them.

Its silly long!

Same, In the time ive been on the waiting list I've managed to get a degree, join a car company and get to surrey to support our cars as they review them.

Its silly long!

I heard there was a long waiting list but this is silly.

I was watching a very old episode the other night and there is hardly any one in the crowd compaired to current episodes. Should have signed up back then.

Ahh you ****** Gops! I've been wanting to get on this for years! Misses said she had applied :(

Did you see the Jag CX-75?

photova.jpg

Lol! yeah seen that jag! Its wide as anything.. little pic for you:^^

JD - i was really lucky to go! my sister got those tickets so i was much pleased! Watch out for some lap times.. some good lap times this episode!

Nice one
ive been on the waiting list for over 2 years now
dont think its going to happen to be honest .

photova.jpg

Lol! yeah seen that jag! Its wide as anything.. little pic for you:^^

JD - i was really lucky to go! my sister got those tickets so i was much pleased! Watch out for some lap times.. some good lap times this episode!

That car is sitting outside my office :p

Last edited:
It looks a good series! I'll post some more pics after the show. :thumbsup:

So which one were you dude, did you spot yourself on TV??

Was a great episode...

Yeah i just about seen the back of my head on the head up shots. I was standing where the camera's were, which was abit silly :( I'll put up a few pics.. Remember the tattoo guy? He was there and was kind enough to show me his two tattoo's! Guys wanna see how the range did with the comfort?