What do you's think of merc 447's

rob irl tdi

Reaction score
My car is red and i'm thinking of changing the Lm's because they have spots on them from the road salt. So I was thinking of merc 447's or A5's

Merc rims are for Merc cars.

A5's are a better choice but not original, everyone seems to be putting them on at the minute.

Would defo stick with OEM factory wheels of some sort, possibly off A6's, A8's, TT's, Q7's etc,

I would love a set of s4's but they are hard to come by and to get someone to post to Ireland

Ive got merc rims going on my car soon, shall I throw them in the bin?

No don't do this - the council may fine you! ;)

Wheels are a head banging situation - I think all of us love and hate so many wheels - personally I go for what I think I will like - so many times I look at "the safe" options but then ask myself why?! If you want to be different and stand out from the crowd then go for it - I am for sure!

My car is red and i'm thinking of changing the Lm's because they have spots on them from the road salt. So I was thinking of merc 447's or A5's

It's an interesting thing about the A5's as I was looking at doing some with a "one off" paint job - if you look in the A4 B6 Pics thread there is a blue saloon with them on - and personally speaking, it looks sweet!

lovely wheels. I was thinking about a set for mine.

Mind you I also was thinking about the LM's which you have already.

you got a pic of the merc rims your thinking of? I personally believe that when it comes to customising, there is no rules. its about the individual. Some options are safe and tried and tested, some people want to try something that divide the crowd a little more.........

Personally I think they look a bit 'spokey', and I also prefer oem wheels.

But it doesn't matter what i think! If you like them then go for it :thumbsup:

Ive got merc rims going on my car soon, shall I throw them in the bin?

YES! they'd definatley look better in the bin than your car....... ;)

hope they are gonna be pink/purple Nath <3

There not for me but thats no reason at all for you not to fit them
as said previously you obviously like them and they dont look bad on the a4 in general
and without contradicting myself if i had bought a car with them on they wouldnt be the first thing on my list to get rid of .

Well as I say. Would love a set of S4's, but they seem very rare!!!

Mate don't listen to anyone but yourself alot of people won't like em and alot will you can't please all of the people all of the time I think it will look the nuts mate just go for it and ask people once it's done mate wheels are always a funny subject.
Good luck man

+1

You want to see some of the stuff on edition 38 and wheel whores!