Parcel Shelf Net?

sachen

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

So i have a 2006 A3 Sportback with the sunblind parcel shelf. Ive seen on another A3 (albiet 3 door) that there is a net attached to the underside of the parcel shelf.

Is it possible to get this for my sportback? If so, does anyone know prices/part numbers for this?

Thanks in advance.:arco:

Sach

Audi part number :- 8P0 861 869 (01c black )

I'll tell you the approximate price if you really want to know !

There are some on ebay if you have a look.

Go on, whats the price?!

I couldn't find any on ebay when i looked... do you have a link?

sorry! To stop any confusion what i meant was the underside parcel shelf net!

:lazy:

Last edited:
There is only one net for the boot and that's the part number I gave you. I think it can either be fastened to the boot floor or folded in half and fixed to the underside of the parcel shelf.

It's £107 approx !!!!!!! from Audi.

There is only one net for the boot and that's the part number I gave you. I think it can either be fastened to the boot floor or folded in half and fixed to the underside of the parcel shelf.

Haha, £107! what a joke!

£107!!! So my £15 Fleabay special stretchy net wasn't so bad after all then?! Attaches to the boot floor & is slightly too large side to side (is slightly loose when clipped down) but saved £90.

Bargain!

I know what you are talking about the net under the parcel shelf itself, you can also have the hook for shopping bags, Ill take a picture now...
8c3436c7.jpg

8d13ad7f.jpg

Sorry about the mess in the boot...

Ithink the £107 is for the big one shown in your boot.

Can't seem to find the little one under the shelf in ETKA.

What year is your car Woody and is it a sportback ?

Mine is an 08 sportback, the luggage net I have cost me about £30 including P+P from ebay...as for the parcel shelf I think it was about £70 brand new still in the Audi packaging, also from ebay. I had the parcel shelf in my old A3 and when I bought this one it didnt have it so I bought it...

forgot to mention though the net I have has the twist locks on it which is good when used over the floor space, but when its hung up like it is you cant get 2 twist locks into the same anchor point...

Just went to have a look, All it has is the Audi badge and Germany written on it, no paret number, although its only held on with screws, so looks like it can be added later.

Spot on Woody - I actually thought I had seen it before but its described as a map net and I was looking for luggage net !! What a plonker !

Anyway, according to ETKA update 841 it's now £60 for the net plus a tenner for the hook and bits and pieces !

Don't think I'll bother at that price.

Cheers again

Just in case anyone wants this on their new car, it comes as part of the Storage Pack (along with the net in the passenger footwell, nets on the back of the front seats and under-seat tray). The brochure describes this part as a "map net in the glovebox" but it should say under parcel shelf.

Option is £90.