Vagcom

Find any post from NHN and he has a link at the bottom of his post to members willing to help and their locations.

EDIT - and by the way it's called VCDS now not Vagcom.

Last edited:
I'm currently using a cheap egay cable with VCDS lite for basic fault code finding and it only cost £7.99.

Would that be an option or do you need the full program?

what do you need it for?

I have the new Vcds but will it work on th my 11 TT where does it plug in on the 2011 TT Roadster Super chips tell me the chip is now read only and they can't bluefin or super chip it any more as it is pin coded to Audi now I wanted the HP updating but not a hard wired I need it to be removable for service and wife driving :) gen Vagcom but not yet plugged it in bought it to code a spare key again told it can't do it any more too new 2011

Last edited:
Don't know about the rest but it's correct about the key.

Cannot be coded with VCDS (the new name for Vagcom).

Try posting in the TT section !

Pretty sure I read on the VAGOC site the new TT is already Incorporated in the latest upgrade of VCDS..another reason for buying the real thing when it comes to leads if you can afford it.

Pretty sure I read on the VAGOC site the new TT is already Incorporated in the latest upgrade of VCDS..another reason for buying the real thing when it comes to leads if you can afford it.

Still can't copy the key though ! You can program the alarm/lock unlock bit but you can't do anything with the immobiliser chip ! Basically you can make a new key do everything except start the car.

Sorry !!!

Yea i realise that fossie but you never could program a key with VCDS...I was just replying to the "I have the new Vcds but will it work on th my 11 TT " bit. :)

Yea i realise that fossie but you never could program a key with VCDS...I was just replying to the "I have the new Vcds but will it work on th my 11 TT " bit. :)

I knew you would know that Paddy - I was just making the point because Ivor "" from the rhubarb triangle seemed to have the strange notion that it would !! :sadlike:

By the way Ivor- I also live in the rhubarb triangle and I don't like corny names !!lol :no:

I knew you would know that Paddy - I was just making the point because Ivor "" from the rhubarb triangle seemed to have the strange notion that it would !! :sadlike:

By the way Ivor- I also live in the rhubarb triangle and I don't like corny names !!lol :no:

I did think it would prog my key when I ordered it but I do see from the post I have read it will not do that i will probably just bin it now as I cant even see where it plugs in

I dont understand the Corny names bit is paddy corny ? or do you mean fossi

any one who knows me will KNOW it is not a corny name especially if they are held up behind my truck at 14ft 6 wide with some of our bigger kit

Ivor

It plugs in just above your throttle peddle and back about 6 inches.

Don't give up with VCDS ! how far have you got ? have you downloaded the software and have you spent a little while on the tutorials ?

VCDS can program keys, but you will need the skc & with older keys they could be reprogrammed & new keys the chips are once use only, so a new immo chip inside the key is needed.