Things to do before my remap on saturday

L3WJX

Reaction score
Hi guys getting my 225 apx mapped on Saturday,have got my forge oo7p,ebc panel filter,NGk plugs and four new coil packs from audi ;)
Is there any thing eles I should buy or get for the big day I will top up oil and coolant and stuff is it worth me changing the petrol filter to keep the fuel tiptop as I only use v-power any way thanks allot...will let you guys no how it goes if you want.

Check and replace any vac hoses and give all the boost hoses a once over for leaks.
a Vagcom scan just to check but they should do this for you also, if the fuel filter hasnt been changed in a long time then yes its worth fitting
a new one

Cheers mate I'm sure amd will check all boost hoses and if there are leaks they will have spare,well I hope so any way tried calling you but no answer plus your only 20 mins from me :(
Will let you no how it goes any way,

get her on a vagcom before you go mate you dont want no faults when you go for remap lots of places wont remap with fault codes but lots will. Amd will not and would not want you to go away without remap after you have built yourself up for it.... Driving away with a big smile is better than driving away sick as a chip when they wont remap for whatever reason....

I have the full vagcom and all A ok so that's good ;)

If any body needs vagcom I'm in Essex so can lend a hand

Happy days then mate you will drive away from Amd with a very big smile on your face :)

Let us know what it makes dude. I got 244bhp and 290lb/ft from my BAM engine with just a panel filter at AmD.

Hi mate made just over 260bhp and about 290lb/ft woody.dub has logged the car and confirmed this thanks allot dude,am well happy now all fun

Apx engine mate mate,well happy woody well recomended for any sort of help on vag cars :)

Oh I see what I've done here! Sorry gents,what I ment was I got those results after my map at AmD,with just a panel filter.My bad!