Wanted! Pics of your A3 with Audi wheels!

Drysdale

Reaction score
Looking for pics of A3s (not S3s unfortunately) with AUDI wheels (i.e. Avus, RSTTs, RS4s, RS6s etc etc). If you could include a pic and also if you've lowered it, by how much. Cheers!

A3 1.8TQ with standard suspension ... i think the wheels are RSTT's ... they came on the car from the factory

A3 1.8TQ Sport. 17" Star alloys. Standard suspension. The wheels were fitted by the dealer I brought the car from. I think it comes with 16's, but these had probably seen better days on a 3yr old car.

Rob

1.jpg

A3 1.8 TS with 18" RS6 reps. Standard shocks/springs

Leddy ...
Love the paint job on the lowers ...
How much did it cost you ?

Had it done at the same time as a re-spray on the bonnet. Had the front and rear lowers, sills and roof spoiler sprayed for £350 which I thought was fair. There's a thread discussing it here

My 1.8T sport with 19" RS6 wheels and H&R coilovers and it can still go lower, about another 30mm i think.

i like that pic, Stuart - look at the comparison between the A3 wheels and the Uno!!

if i had the money, i'd go and buy coilovers and 19"s... as it happens, i think i'd bankrupt myself at the mo! oh well, something to save up for!

how's the ride with the coilovers...?

After seeing all your pics, I've ordered some 18" RS4 replicas! Will get some pics up. Only on standard suspension though.