Fitted an N75j

Ye man f##kin twice in half an hour I thought it would be ok on my APY Engine. Does it fit the same as the other one or does it go upside down I thought I've seen that somewhere but can't find it now...

APY shouldnt go into limp mode, the J valve fits the opposite way to the F valve mate.

Different rating, alters how the ecu dumps boost etc.

APY shouldnt go into limp mode, the J valve fits the opposite way to the F valve mate.

APY uses a MAP sensor so yes it cvan go into limp mode when the boost deviation is too great...

Different rating, alters how the ecu dumps boost etc.

The N75 J, F or any other has nowt to do with dumping boost... thats the job of the N249 and its control over the dump valve... N75 controls boost by controlling operation of the actuator... J valves are spikier in control as they are a little lazier in operation... not really recommended on S3's tbh... and I am not gonna start yet another boring rod debate here lol...

<tuffty/>

I have just fitted mine the wrong way round Tuffty so should be ok when I switch it round, if not it's on Fleabay lol

Let me know if you want to get rid of it I'm thinking of trying one on my agu a3 or is this a bad idea? lol

Changes performance on the AGU in this way:

More punch lower down, as the boost is slightly more aggressive.

Less punch higher up and the boost tails off.

The stock valve will give you smoother power delivery throughout the rev range.