new car?

CJ A4

Reaction score
Website
www.audi-sport.net
My wife wants a new car (newish) she has her heart set on a Golf! What sort of Golf can we get for about 8K, fully loaded would be nice but no GTI's just 1.6 or maybe 1.8. Any advice would be of great help! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Golfs are well expensive IMO. I would look at the alternatives such as Seat Ibizas, Leons and Skodas (Did I type that?)

I was going to get a Golf then saw how much they were for what you got. My old man has a Skoda Fabia VRS and it is faultless. I know it is more but the build quality on them is very high. The Seats are a bit rattly and the interior lets them down a bit.

Dont ask why I brought the Audi as I am going on about high prices, had a funny five minutes and couldnt believe the wife was up for it as well so I brought the car!

Hope you find what you want.

yeah well she drives merc c180 now but its N reg so time to get a newer car and she wants a Golf..... fingers crossed!

Golfs are expensive because they hold their value well, same with the Audi, you get your moneys back when you come to sell. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

[ QUOTE ]
CJ B6 2.0 said:
very true thats a nice golf in your pic jojo...you selling /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Yup, how did you guess?

[ QUOTE ]
CJ B6 2.0 said:
how much?

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm open to reasonable offers, it belongs to the missus, and we have only done 1K miles in the last 6 months due to arrival of jojo junior. Probably sell it in the spring though, as these cabs are worth a little more then /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif, PM me if you want more details. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Yeah listen mate its a nice motor but she will need a four door as we have a new arrival coming in April too! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

[ QUOTE ]
CJ B6 2.0 said:
Yeah listen mate its a nice motor but she will need a four door as we have a new arrival coming in April too! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

That's why I bought a Passat aswell LOL. Couldn't help myself with the modding though haha. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif

[ QUOTE ]
CJ B6 2.0 said:
Any excuse eh jojo he he :p

[/ QUOTE ]

The Golf is totally standard, 'cos it's not my car lol. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Well thats fair enough cant expect to fork out on all the motors...not like a cheap hobby or anything! Golf looks mint anyway you didnt have to touch it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Nothing to say but i wanted a new post (im a whore lol) na only jokin why not look at A3??? altho the seat leon is a good shout , but might be hard convincing the misses from a merc ! at least with the audi u know wot ure getting and a wealth of knowlage on this forum and also a bigger discount of the stealer if get work done on two cars!

well there is all ways this very mint fully loaded gttdi for sale for 12.5k ish

Yeah thats nice m8 but she doesn't want any gti or TD and its too pricey. We are in process of buying a new home and got a kiddie on the way in April so money is a bit tight if you know what i mean. But cheers for replying. Lovely motor /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif