S4 rear camber adjustment....

cfoster

Reaction score
Hi all,

My new 9.5x19's are now fitted and since I've lowered the rear (H&R springs) i've noticed that over heavy bumps the rear passenger side scuffs on the arch slightly, the drivers side is absolutely fine..... If I look at the back of the car it does look like the top of the wheel sits slightly more upright than the other side (hence rubbing). Is there any camber adjustment on the rear of them and would one of these 4 wheel alignment thingies solve this?

Cheers
Chris

there is camber adjustment on them yes, however getting 4 wheel alignment will correct the negative camber you have so both sides will probably rub.

just ask them to give you a couple degrees of negative camber to have them both set the same to clear the arches. just remember the inners will wear slightly quicker.

ok brilliant cheers, I was unsure that the rears had much adjustment. Because of the offset etc i've had to put small spacers on the back which didnt help! A bit of neg. camber will be fine, with the cost of fuel these days shorter life rear tyres dont bother me!!!!

ok brilliant cheers, I was unsure that the rears had much adjustment. Because of the offset etc i've had to put small spacers on the back which didnt help! A bit of neg. camber will be fine, with the cost of fuel these days shorter life rear tyres dont bother me!!!!
Look at the fuel cost now