What could i expect for up to 15k

chrisbond69

Reaction score
Im looking for a a3 sline tdi 3 door and im wondering if i could expect anything good for up to 14k ?

any suggestions on specs i could expect etc

Last edited:
I paid 12500, For an 08 SLINE Lava Grey With 37k, Bose, Auto Lights, Full Leather, Very Tidy Interior & Exterior, Factory Bluetooth. Thats for a 1.8TFSI which are slightly harder to come by.

I paid 11.5k for a 57 Black 140 S-Line, Full Leather, Phone Prep Low, Interior Light Pack, Auto Lights, 58k, full Audi Service History, Pretty much mint inside and out

yeah 3 door probably silver or the lighter grey would be my preferred options

Shame my SB is gonna be available soon, but not yet, thats fully loaded if you know me on here lmfao.

yeah sadly sbs are not for me mate, somehow love the 3 doors and cant consider anything else,

Well probably in the near future my 3dr will be up for sale & the spec list on that is longggggggggggggggggggggg including mods from variety of years 8P's including mk2 rns, ami, etc etc, lmfao

would it fit in my 14k budget though its capped as i need the rest of my savings for my house deposit

Pass, to put a value on that baby would be a headache alone lol

I paid 12500, For an 08 SLINE Lava Grey With 37k, Bose, Auto Lights, Full Leather, Very Tidy Interior & Exterior, Factory Bluetooth. Thats for a 1.8TFSI which are slightly harder to come by.

How did you get one so cheap, ive been looking for 06-07 plate tdi's and cant seem to find a nice one in my 15k budget that has that low milage etc

14k could get you an 07 S3 like mine... Bit thirsty mind.

you would be hard pushed to find a nice 07 s3 for 14k . unless the seller was mental ! ! !

All depends how much 74k miles on a 4 year car bothers you. Personally, as long as it has all the stamps (it does), and it still feels/looks fresh (it does), no problem.

you would be hard pushed to find a nice 07 s3 for 14k . unless the seller was mental ! ! !
It's sat in my driveway :)

Last edited:
3-4 yr old 2.0Tdi Quattro S Line should be within Budget..... try hanging around dealers and do a private deal. Sold or 3 yr old 25k SB 170 Q Loaded Roof etc for 16.6k in November..

been looking on the net just cant seem to find what i want a nice silver 3 door with bose and leather sub 50k for sub 15k money