WHEEL HELP

[ QUOTE ]
j8436741 said:
does anyone know where to get these wheels from

[/ QUOTE ]

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/vomit.gif

Keep the white one's you've allready got. These look far better than the one's on the Avant. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

[ QUOTE ]
j8436741 said:
does anyone know where to get these wheels from

[/ QUOTE ]
I see the problem here...

It's not just any old Halfords you have to go looking in; nominated ripspeed centres only for those babies /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

I reckon your white ones look far better too (if you're thinking for your A3 of course).

Regards,

Rob.

PS...

Nice one for appearing on the Forum by the way... I never did thank you; but you solved what was turning into a major discussion between me and a mate from work...

The argument was whether or not it was an A3 poking into the corner of one of his MPL photos (attached).

I didn't really venture into that room while we were there with Blaupunkt, gutted I missed you; would've been nice to spy-out an A3 (besides the predator one).

Regards,

Rob.

I'am sure I seen a similar set on American Chopper last week. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif I thought they were more suited to a bike.

do a search on google for budnik wheels , thats who makes them , you'll have to import them from either the states or (i think) Germany do them aswell.