Avant Roof Bars...

chrisash32

Reaction score
Morning Everyone..
This is a call to all of the B6 Avant owners with roof bars..

I am now in the market to buy some roof bars for my Avant for the summer holls.
The thing is.. I was walking through my local town centre yesterday and seen an Avant with very slim line roof bars!! They are just what I am after as i didn't want ones that lift the roof box even higher than the side bars..
Does anyone know who makes them? when fitted the bar that goes across the roof sits at the same level, if not slightly lower than the bars that go along the side the car.

Thanks!
Chris

Prorack roof bars package - S53 Aero-X bars.

Credit to Stoaksey, ex of this parish!

DSC_1142.jpg

The Aero Bars look pretty swish indeed, how ever I couldnt part with near on £100 just to get them, so I settled for some Thule "squaries" .. I'll have them for sale soon if your interested fella, here's a a picture of them carrying my bike.

ea0b3f6b.jpg

c4e7d3eb.jpg

Well thanks to james for all his help this morning. Whoring about the internet looking for the bars in question.
It looks like the Prorack roof bars package - S53 Aero-X bars. are the correct ones so I have just ordered a set :)

6-8 week wait on delivery, but for a good set of bars I am prepared to wait :)

Thanks again everyone :)

Must say I am seriously impressed with those roof bars! Only question I have is how compatible are they with roof boxes and bike racks? Would be very interested to hear a review of them once you receive your set! May well invest in these myself!