Looking for 18" RSTT alloys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greig300

Reaction score
Been looking for a while for genuine Audi S3 RSTT alloys with legal tyres.... I would consider them without tyres.

I'm confused to the dfference between the RS4 & RSTT alloys.... they have different stud patterns? but some older 2000 - 2001 Audi TT's have them? I know the look slightly different too? I would be happy to pay £400 for RSTT alloys with tyres....

Thanks

They're originally off the b5 rs4, hence the rs part, but were then an option on the tt followed by every other model, hwnce the tt part, so they are the same. I just refer to mine as b5 rs4 alloys. Perhaps they don't gwt called rs4 so they arent confused with the newer style versions as found EVERYWHERE.

They're originally off the b5 rs4, hence the rs part, but were then an option on the tt followed by every other model, hwnce the tt part, so they are the same. I just refer to mine as b5 rs4 alloys. Perhaps they don't gwt called rs4 so they arent confused with the newer style versions as found EVERYWHERE.

That's incorrect, the B5 RS4 OEM wheels are made of magnesium, they are 5x112 and 8.5" wide, and have a low offset of ET20(IIRC) to fill the wider arches. Replica's would most likely be 8" wide and twin drilled for 5x100 and 5x112.

The RSTT wheels are of a similar design, but there's a groove that goes all the way round the edge of the spokes, where the RS4's fade half down the spokes as they go towards the centre. Genuine ones would have an offset of ET33 and stud pattern 5X100.

And for the OP, you would be very lucky to get a genuine set with tyres for £400, unless the tyres are shot, or all 4 rims are in need of a refurb, then you may well get the deal you are after... in my opinion.

I may be selling my set. Only a few small kerb marks and come with 2 bridgestone reo5oa's and conti sport contact 2's?

Whats the tyre depth like? :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.