anyone fancy a alloy swap :P

audi-tk

Reaction score
getting bored of my alloys now just wondering if anyone up for a swap :p they 18's with 225,40 tyres. i quite fancy the older style rs4 alloys in 19.s mmm

ejwzgz.jpg

Hah, bored already!? Have you thought of posting up on Edition38 or Piston Heads? Its free and you can say you want to swap!

i dont know if im bored or not mate.i think if the car had the proper stance i may like them.somthing about them or its the tyre size? not sure at all? or they need spacers i dont have a blooming clue mate lol

if they 8j wheels put some 205 tyres on get a bit of stretch going and 15mm spacers on back should change your mind they are rearly nice wheels wouldnt change them for rs4,s if the tyres are sitting flat with the face it may be why they dont look to good to your self trust me stretch them a bit and they will look totally different

Fancy some shiny gunmetal Avus 17"???

They look verrrry naaiiiccee!!! ;)

What condition are they in mate?
Which styles rs4 wheels u after?
I have a set which are 1 year old and great condition..

I mean rs6 alloys sorry 19"s I'm just bored they do sit flat n look a bit boring I'm not sure gonna lower car more then see what I think

i would lower the car and stretch the tyres a lil will make you not wanna sell them other than that best place sell wheels is wheel whores

I mean rs6 alloys sorry 19"s I'm just bored they do sit flat n look a bit boring I'm not sure gonna lower car more then see what I think

Old style RS6s? 5 spoke ones? They're nice wheels but pretty common! I'd keep these and get some stretched rubber, space and lower.

They're different on an Audi, and will look sweet once you've done as above. You'll probbaly regret selling them mate.