Seriously/stupidly overprice A3 1.8t

My eyes! My beautiful eyes! you sir have warped my innocent mind!

My s3 was £500 more than that... a year ago... on c.75K....

Last edited:
But it's modified, it makes it worth and extra 100% of the market value.....

:lmfao:

Agreed but how'd you account for the other £2000?? :) oh that must be for the PS2 connection in the glove box.

Feel like emailing him and asking if he's made a mistake with the price! and he's dropped it by £500

Should be dropped TO £500 IMO :lmfao:

Heap of ****, that bodykit is dire. Resprayed in the most exciting colour as well.

Omg seriously who would pay that even if it was perfect! He even says it's been keyed and still wants this stupid price! This is S3 money!!!!

Hah, he's living in dreamland at that price.

Those MAM MT1s are lush though. They usually fetch around £1000. He'd be better off selling them seperately.

Let's face it, no one on ASN is going to pay that price for a 1.8T, and I doubt there would be much interest outside of ASN neither, unless you really WANTED that specific car. All he can do is try though....

the issue is where are 8l S3 prices going? shortly they will less than the "non" S3 spec

5500 for a t reg A3?..... it'll never happen!

I recall something someone said to me once....

'You can't polish a ****'.

I think that applies.

What an absolute shed! Spoilt a perfectly decent car there. Hate it when people try and make something look like something it is not.

Not really into modding cars, there are some nicely modded cars on here, mainly nice because they are properly performance orientated not like this S***!

Those rims are truely ugly, they should be on a pimped up 7 series Bimer, excuse me while I chunder.