Picking up my A4 on Saturday

imraz

Reaction score
Hi

After much deliberation between an A4 or a C Class Sport I finally made my choice this week and on Monday put a deposit on my new car.

I have gone for an A4 170 Quattro S Line Special Edition in black with 18" RS4 alloys and full voltera leather. I will be picking it up on Saturday morning.

I noticed the car has a rather ugly fitted phone holder which seems to be connected to cars stereo systems. any ideas how i can remove this or get a standard nokia to work with this?

:rock:

I had this on my old one. Simply got the stereo removal keys off ebay (not great quality, but did the job), pulled the stereo out, unscrewed the holder and popped it behind the stereo. Then its out the way out of sight, yet someone can re-instate quickly and easily if need be...

Yeah mine has this too, dont even notice it anymore, i was torn between merc and audi, def made the right choice.

Merc C class (the new shape?) V Audi A4?

I'd say WRONG choice.

But each to their own, of course. Hope the car keeps you happy! :)

Maybe but i love my car, might concider a merc for the future but there a couple grand more and dont have any extra to offer.

Trust me I thought about this a lot, but the Merc would have cost me at least a couple of grand more and although they are beautiful on the outside, I feel the interior on the Merc is much inferior to that of the A4.

I also spend a lot of time on the road and was not sure I wanted a rear wheel drive in the snow. Hopefully the Quattro system on the Audi will mean not getting stuck like all the BMW and Merc drivers I came across last year