Centre caps

Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can get a set of gloss black centre caps for my bbs/speedlines as I'm about to have them refurbed, checked ebay and the only ones seem really poor quality, they are the caps with a chrome rim.

You have to spray the originals I think. I've had a good look round too but cant even find the standard finish ones unless you go to the dealers. Are you going for the polished rim black centre look by any chance?

Last edited:
Yeah you gotta spray them, the guy who did my alloys did mine. If you want another set there £60 from a dealer.

Yes going for the polished rim black centre look as I just fancied something different, probably not to everyones taste but I quite like them just concerned on the polished rims ability to last.

Yes going for the polished rim black centre look as I just fancied something different, probably not to everyones taste but I quite like them just concerned on the polished rims ability to last.

Can't decide on black or anthracite myself but not sure I can pull that look off with 18". Polished rims seem like to much chew for me so will probs get them diamond cut. My other problem is choosing a refurber to do them justice. All the good ones seem to be down south!

paint them dude i did mine myself when i sprayed my wheels , just strip them down and spray then centre its easy to do or get the place thats doing your wheels to do it or a paintshop should be able to do it for you

I probably will do it myself, there are some nice sets of 19" black/polished speedlines on ebay but at £1299 without tyres they are too much for me.

There is a refurber near me I will go and see them and make my mind up then as they are the only local firm I can find willing to break the wheels down.

paint them dude i did mine myself when i sprayed my wheels , just strip them down and spray then centre its easy to do or get the place thats doing your wheels to do it or a paintshop should be able to do it for you

How do you avoid getting paint on the silver rings fran? Mine could do with being painted

when the paint was dry i just scraped the rings with a screw driver and the paint on them came off but my centre's came with my reps so not too bothered about scratching them there not that bad anyway a few scratches but nothing too bad

I probably will do it myself, there are some nice sets of 19" black/polished speedlines on ebay but at £1299 without tyres they are too much for me.

There is a refurber near me I will go and see them and make my mind up then as they are the only local firm I can find willing to break the wheels down.

Take a look at my BBS RS I have for sale if that's the style your looking for there 18" not 19" though. Links in sig