S3 Bumpers?

eh free

Reaction score
Hi guys, jus a quick question if anyone can help. Lookin to put 01-03 S3 bumpers on my 02 plate A3 1.8T read somewhere that the S3 has wider arches how do i overcome this problem when fitting the bigger S3 bumpers?

Any points, expreriance, problems, ect... doing this change of bumpers welcome...

Last edited:
I got a s3 back number for my a3 they go on fine but where it meets the arches they don't sit flush only a few mil out , there more wider at the bottom. also if ur doing it I got the guide rails which the bumber fixes to that's where there a little wider on the s3. There only £13ish from audi.
Also the exhaust sits a bit more to the right on the s3 so will have to reroute you exhaust to meet the cut out on the bumper it's not alot it just another thing to do. I never put mine on because of this it will never be a s3 anyway. Haha
There is a few threads on here about this I don't no how to post links or I would point you in the right direction am sure someone will thoe pal

I got a s3 back number for my a3 they go on fine but where it meets the arches they don't sit flush only a few mil out , there more wider at the bottom. also if ur doing it I got the guide rails which the bumber fixes to that's where there a little wider on the s3. There only £13ish from audi.
Also the exhaust sits a bit more to the right on the s3 so will have to reroute you exhaust to meet the cut out on the bumper it's not alot it just another thing to do. I never put mine on because of this it will never be a s3 anyway. Haha
There is a few threads on here about this I don't no how to post links or I would point you in the right direction am sure someone will thoe pal​

Thanks a lot was worried bout the front bumper most and yhh i kno mine will never b an S3 but mayb pik one up near future... jus love the bumpers make the car look just right.